Tonje Kvivik was raised in Kristiansand, Norway. When she finished high school, she lived in the French alps before moving to Canada where she has now lived for over 5 years! When she is not skiing, she is studying business with sustainability and leadership.
• Nominated for Discovery of the Year in 2020 for part in “Huck Yeah” by MSP
• Nominated for Female skier of the year in 2021 for part in “The Stomping Grounds” by MSP
• WSSF Intersection People’s Choice Award 2019 for “The Blondes” Highlight
• Featured in Katie Burrell’s critically acclaimed ‘Dream Job’
• MSP’s 2020 Film – Huck Yeah
• MSP’s 2021 Film – The Stomping Grounds
• MSP’s 2022 Film – Anywhere From Here
The importance of having a boot that is properly fitted that translates to your ski ability is crucial. The first time I came to Pulse I had crazy feet pain and bone spurs. That was four years ago. I have never had those pains, or the bone spurs come back after they fitted my boots properly and switched to their foam injected liners. I also have never had such a high-performance boot and I couldn’t be happier with the way it skis thanks to you guys. such a great shop with a great team!